If you have a physical disability, the Attendant Care Waiver and state funded Act 150 program may be available to you so you may continue to live in your home and community with the help of our support and services.
Your HOME is where your CARE is…
You May be eligible for the Attendant Care Waiver Service Coordination:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Meet the level of care needs for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Be between eighteen (18) and fifty-nine (59) years of age
- Meet financial eligibility.
Our services that may be available include:
- Community Transition Services (available only through Medicaid Home and Community Based Waiver Services)
- Participant-Directed Community Supports
- Participant-Directed Goods and Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Service Coordination
Providing services in the following Counties:
Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Somerset, Venango, Warren, Washington, Westmoreland