Center for Community Resources offers caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable case managers to assist people who struggle with substance abuse.
Case managers help individuals support a sober and drug-free lifestyle, while promoting stability in housing, education, employment, transportation, child care, substance abuse treatment and healthcare through goal-setting service plans.
Drug and Alcohol Case Managers support and encourage individuals on their recovery journey by:
- Connecting individuals to treatment options for drug and alcohol services, mental health and physical health
- Assisting with application processes such as Medical Assistance, Social Security, job applications and educational opportunities
- Advocating for individuals to probation, courts, housing authority, etc.
- Reducing barriers to services by linking to available resources such as transportation and childcare
- Coaching individuals on life skills which includes resume building, household management, budgeting, etc.
- Connecting individuals to basic needs such as food and clothing
CCR currently provides this service in the following counties:
Referrals are accepted from Drug & Alcohol treatment providers, Mental Health providers, social service agencies, and self referrals.
Walk-ins are also welcome. Please call 724-431-3748 for more information.